Have you always wanted to learn to play the piano? Consider my Online Group Piano Class for Beginners. It is a cost-effective way to learn piano, from your home or office, for busy (and less busy) adults.
You will join a group of beginning adults who learn and work together through weekly online piano lessons and individual practice.
This course offers you access to the recorded weekly lessons for later viewing, especially helpful in case you had to miss a lesson due to a timing conflict. You will also be provided with additional weekly online videos.
What you need:
- a piano or keyboard with weighted keys
- a computer with internet connection
- the Zoom app (free download here: https://zoom.us/download )
- a lesson book called “Adult Piano Adventures All-in-One Piano Course Book 1”, which you can buy through your local music store or order online here.
- a notebook to write down homework and keep with your lesson book
Start Date: October 13
When: Weekly, on Tuesday at noon PST.
How long: This is an 8 month course, from October until June.
What you will get:
- Weekly online group Zoom lessons of 45 minutes each
- Two private online Zoom lessons of 30 minutes each, scheduled for January and April 2021.
- Additional online videos to help you with your practice
- Access to the recorded lessons in case you had to miss a group lesson
How much: $65 per month, or one payment of $520 dollars total for 8 months
Where to sign up: Click here to go to the Online Group Piano page to enroll.
For more information leave your email below and I will get in touch with you! You can also call or text me at 250.986.2772.